Saturday, January 13, 2018

PP375 Challenge Winners

Hello everyone! Sandy here with this week's winners. First, I'd like to thank all who played along with my 'Punny Valentine' challenge. Your cute creations made us all smile!

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:



And now for our Headliner:


Betty Wright

Betty's creation had me wowed! Her card has so many interesting elements, I couldn't stop looking at it. I love the gorgeous watercolor background, the stripes and bit of gold, the loops of thread, all of it! Congrats Betty, you are my headliner this week!

Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us.  Please check back with us tomorrow, as the fabulous Jaydee has a beautiful color challenge for you to play along with. Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  

SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Joanne for the pick. I will slide it in my husband's computer bag sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Thanks Nance for picking me, what a great start to the new year and congrats to everyone else too, LOVE the headliner card. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Jan for the shout out! This was a fun theme and Loved browsing the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Claire for picking my card :) I am so happy that you liked it.
    Hugs, Valérie

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Thanks so much for choosing my card as the Headliner! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!